Organize the bachelorette party
Organize the bachelorette party
In today’s post I want to present you with the information you need to know to organize the bachelorette party that every woman, who is soon to get married, must live.
The bachelorette party is characterized as the event in which women close to the bride meet to celebrate that she will leave the bachelor to start a marriage next to the man she loves.
The bachelorette party is a great opportunity for the bride to relax, stop thinking for a few hours on the wedding earrings and have fun. Therefore, the bride will not be in charge of organizing the bachelorette party, she will have enough with the wedding plans, she has to run at the hands of the ladies, the sister, the mother, the mother-in-law, the sisters-in-law, her friends close etc.
So, here is a series of ideas or steps that will help you organize the bachelorette party that the bride will never forget. She will be very grateful to you!
1) The first thing you have to define to start organizing the bachelorette party is the date. In order to establish it, it is important that the bride is asked what day is right for her to avoid her joining the multiple commitments that she will surely have derived from the planning of her wedding. Therefore, even though it will be difficult to hold a party of this kind surprise it does not mean that you have to know what will happen during it. I mean? She will be nervous and excited!
2) To organize the bachelorette party it is very important to define what the budget will be since there will solve many elements, especially logistics. It is not necessary to have a big budget to do something father and unforgettable for the bride. If they are limited there is always the option to organize a meeting at home and that in fact can often be more fun.
3) The next thing to establish is where the bachelorette party will be linked to the type of event they want to achieve, which will depend on the taste, style and personality of the bride but also of the guests. For example: if the bachelorette party will attend the relatives of the bride (aunts, grandmothers, mom, mother-in-law etc) then they can make a breakfast or brunch in a restaurant, but if they are organizing it for the friends then they can do something more fun at night and in a room.
4) And since I touch the concept of the type of bachelorette party I tell you that there are many options, in addition to those that I have already mentioned above. I present some:
- A weekend bachelorette . It is common for the bride to throw herself with her closest friends, sisters and / or cousins to a beach or a destination in the United States, such as Las Vegas or Miami.
- A bachelorette party at a spa. For the quieter brides a great plan is to spend a whole morning very pampered with massages, facials, manicure, pedicure, jacuzzi, sauna, steam and talk (not to mention gossip) with the most beloved friends and/or family.
- A bachelorette party with entertainment. The idea is to organize it, either in a room or in a house, but hiring a sexologist, a person who reads the letters, a pipe teacher, an image consultant, a wine tasting, cooking classes, the classic stripper … In short, the list is huge.
- A bachelorette party with classic games. If you decide for this, which can also be in a room or in a house, do not forget to buy prizes for the guests to participate and obviously everything you need to be able to do them.
- A bachelorette party at a bar or in a club to dance and have fun all night until dawn.
- A bachelorette strong> biblical that is characterized by being more serious, spiritual, with prayers and gifts that have specific meanings for the couple who are about to get married.
5) And speaking of gifts, it is customary for the guests to bring one for the bride, during the organization of the bachelorette party you have to define whether it will be money or envelope, of larder, of things of cleaning, bottles etc and communicate when they make the invitation to the attendees.
6) The next step in the organization of the bachelorette party is to make the list of guests
7) They also have to plan the logistics of the bachelorette party . that is to say, that they are going to feed, to take, if they have to make reservations or hiring, the payments, the decoration, the memories, original details, when it is going to begin, what will be the order of the activities … everything will depend on the type of farewell they choose.
8) Finally do not forget the invitations from the bachelorette party that do not necessarily have to be physical, you can make phone calls or a group invitation on facebook It’s easier! Do not forget to put in it all the specific details: time, place, gift etc.