Ten rules of the bachelorette party
Every woman who is going to get married has to say goodbye to singleness, right? To help you make it a perfect event in this I present the ten bachelorette rules to make it memorable and unforgettable. Span>
- It has to be organized by the ladies or best friends.
- It can not be done a day before the wedding.
- It has to be done based on the taste of the bride.
- Not synonymous with stripper (Must consult previously)
- It is not synonymous with drunkenness can take other types of options such as Spa or other types of games that companies like Amnesia Party provides.
- The bride does not have to feel uncomfortable.
- People who are not invited to the bride should not be invited.
- It should not become an expense they can not afford.
- No photos or videos should be shared on social networks.
- They should not discuss the relationship of the bride with the bridegroom.